The Human Resource Development Program is the primary training program of BLESS. The program aims to develop the administrative and technical capacities of BLESS staff, field workers, and partner developmental organizations working in the same fields as BLESS. The program offers professionally facilitated training workshops, classes, and field visits, helping BLESS and our partners contribute more effective services to our targeted communities throughout Egypt.
The Primary Objective of the Human Resource Development Program is to build the professional skills and capacities of BLESS staff, volunteers, and local partners, developing personnel, and offering better services to targeted communities.
- Offering training seminars and classes in program administration—financial planning, HR administration, monitoring and evaluation, and networking.
- Offering computer training classes to help better facilitate program management and communications.
- Providing basic training for BLESS service workers and volunteers within targeted communities, building their understanding of developmental work, and providing them with the skills they need to participate in local projects.
- Offering periodic refresher training courses to BLESS staff, field workers, and partners.
- Facilitating workshops and technical training courses for specialized BLESS Programs—Health, Environment, Economic, etc.
- Advocating development work nationwide and extending opportunities for new people to become involved in developmental work.
Why are these services being offered?
BLESS believes that investing in the skills and capacities of developmental workers is the best way to ensure sustainable development. Through this program, BLESS aims to improve the developmental services offered to target communities by improving the skills of BLESS workers and the workers of our local partners.
All BLESS staff will participate in basic training, and administrative and technical staff will participate in specialized training. The program will offer training services and opportunities to local partners within targeted communities as needed.
Copyright © 2020 blessegypt - All Rights Reserved.